winapi - Why can't I find the #define for CSIDL_PROFILES? -


I am trying to use the path to the User Profile folder to determine. The documentation states that CSIDL_PROFILES defines this folder:

CSIDL_PROFILES (0x003e)

Version 6.0. File system directory that contains user profile folders. A special path is C: \ Documents and Settings.

I am using Visual Studio 2005 SP1, and I can not find the definition of continuous CSIDL_PROFILES in the platform contains SDK files? Do I Need a New Version of Platform SDK?

So I used something else using the ID 0x3e instead of the symbol. However, it seems that the 0x3e is not a valid argument for shell functions that accepts the CSIDL * logic (an invalid logic error occurs).

So I think that CSIDL PROFILES is not a valid argument and at least on some subjects MSDN pages are wrong when they mention this symbol. I have to say in all my years of working with the Win32 / MSDN documentation that I do not remember such a situation.

It's listed in no , so a new version of PSDK will help you There is no possibility of doing so.

You can explicitly do it yourself:

  #define CSIDL_PROFILES 0x003E  

... but focus on this fact Keeping in mind that it seems completely undocumented by MS, there is nothing that I would recommend.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -