windows - DirectInput analogue joystick range -


I use DirectInput to handle input devices, I calculate the devices and elements on each device.

Analogue sticks to my game pad, they report prices in range 0-65535. Is it always the case for the absolute axis of all letters?

If not: there is no way to know the limit of DIVOEXADA :: dwData of a DX8 input element DIDFT_ABSAXIS? I can think that the only other option is to use some built-in internal calibration inside my app, and it is also true that 'true for the 80s.

Can not get the boundary using GetProperty and fill in an appropriate DIPRPRNNG structure ? Use the DIPROP_RANGE GUID.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -