wpf - How do I get input bindings which would trigger routed command? -


I have a menu that has a command (MyCommands.Indent) and two text fields, both an input binding My Commands Trigger. The hard part of the indent is that there are different gestures in the input binding and I would like to change these gestures to the menu system.

So my question is: How do I get input binding, which will speed up this root command?

The only way you are asking that to do special, To explore the tree, inputbinning is not a good idea for your routing commodity!

But there may be a better way: Do not define shortcuts in routing commissions, using the Entrepreneurs property? In this way you will no longer need InputBindings ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -