app.xaml - WPF - Shut-off autogen of Main in App.g.cs -


I am learning WPF

I want to provide my own main method in App.xaml App.g.cs. Instead of being generated for me in .cc. Although I am struggling because I do not know how to stop generating an additional head.

Is there a control over my project file or elsewhere?

I got the answer here.

This is:

The way WPF knows how to create a main () method for a particular xaml file for the App.xaml build action property set Through - this is a build action of ApplicationDefinition by changing this page will not create WPF main method and you can provide your own in a regular class file adding to the project.

However, in the comment on the blog above, there may be a comment with notes and this reference:. I have not yet fully understood the issues.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -