autotools - What is the best way to AC_CHECK_LIB a library that has additional external dependencies? -


I wrote a library that has dependency on libxml ++ and curl and I have to find out how to use it I wrote The file config.log for the new package AC_CHECK_LIB on my library in another package indicates that curl _ * and There are undefined references of xmlpp :: * .

I have the PKG_CHECK_MODULES setup, I already have a curl in the package and already in my new package, but they apparently have their own library for < Code> AC_CHECK_LIB are not available for calls (I have check and curl for Limbxml ++ before check for my library)

Why not provide just one pkg-config metadata file ( * .pic) for your package Es. In this way, customers can use PKG_CHECK_MODULES and things will just work.

But the fact that you are experiencing this problem is that you should libxml ++ and libcurl- to your library- and you probably should have on most modern systems (including Linux), shared libraries about their reliance Know in


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -