build - Debian: create user during packaging -


I am repeating some software (which has its own installer) for personal use under a Debian-based system This software has already been compiled (no source), so I basically run the installer in the $ DESTDIR tree.

Unfortunately, the installer requires that the system username and group name first have been created. Now, I know that before making (and installing) the Debian package it is a simple matter to "hand", but I am thinking that "creating a fake user" (while in the form of a route with a futuristic Running) is possible to debuild. Editing debian / preinst.ex and debian / postrm.ex files works to do those tasks, but also build Phase, where they become unnecessary after user builds.

So basically this allows a Debian build tool (and run the tool within Build) to have a certain user already exist "Trust". Lack of running in a chroot-ed environment (like a pbuilder), how can I do this?

It's a bit late, but my best guess would be a LD_PRELOAD , For which it is necessary to create a separate file compiled for a dynamic library, which can be override getpwnam () which the installer uses to check the user.

But firstly, I want to see actually that "installer" can not be forced in unpack mode, many installers can use hidden options.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -