exception - wpf DoDragDrop IndexOutOfRangeException -


I have found this solution that I am trying to implement drag and drop behavior among a group of ListViews Uses full properties:

But whenever I try to drag and drop, I get the following error message in the debug log:

My 'xx The first chance of type 'System.IndexOutOrRangeException' occurred in '

exception I tracked it down and it You can see that DragDrop.DoDragDrop is running, but since the exception has just been swallowed, I do not know where this code is being thrown away from. How can I find the exception?

The main problem with my problem was that I do not know how to break the Visual Studio when An exception was thrown within the WPF code because I was doing drag and drop operations, this can be done under the debug menu in Visual Studio:

debug -> exception -> exception Locate it that you are interested in and click on the checkbox to make the debugger breakdown exception The expertise.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -