How can I visualize XML in Flex /Flash? -


I am creating a Flex application to visualize the contents of the XML file in a tree, radial diagram, etc. I was seeing everything on the internet and I did not find any useful tutorials or source code to do this. Most existing components on the web are licensing issues with them, so I prefer to write some type of XML Visualization algorithm from scratch.

One example I found was the same as what I am trying to do.

How can I write XML / visualization in Flex / Flash? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Edit: Visualizer should do something like hierarchical diagram, such as:

  server 1-permission 1 -UIT 2 -UNIT3 -Unit 4  

Think of a network with servers and routers and computers - and you want to put it in web or a diagram.

Try a radial layout for your demo, take a look at what you are looking for, though It is not as attractive as science, it is free.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -