How to avoid call-time pass-by-reference deprecated error in PHP? -


I am trying to Reduce Alert which is sent to my Apache server log Are there.

There is a warning:

Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated.

This is hard

  taking public functionKeyvinthmarker (and $ lines, $ marker) {... is a useful programming feature like this , So why was it disliked <...}  

and I am continuously getting this result for this function and asking them for processing, but this too It is said that the array $ rows are being sent repeatedly in this method.

  1. To reprogram it will be broad.
  2. I just do not want to "turn off warnings" because I want to see other warnings.

So, as the call-by-referral has been deprecated, What is "Approved way" to get the functionality of this pattern: i.e. To send an array they can be changed by method, then continue to use that array?

Basically, there is no problem with the way you define the function. The way you call the function, there is a problem. So instead of calling it to you, for example:

  Lenakut withmarker (and $ line, $ marker);  

You like it:

  Lenactic Marker ($ Rows, $ Marker); // is not an ampersand :)  

So the feature is still available but I do not know the reason for this change.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -