iis 6 - CS0234 error with System.Linq namespace in ASP.NET -


In my company, we have expanded the environment for our web applications (development, scaffolding, production). I have created a bunch of changes in one of my applications and posted them in the development environment (Windows 2003 w / IIS 6.0). I had to make an immediate change to one of the user control files which needed to solve the problem with the current production application.

I just received the following ASP.NET 2.0 compilation error in a file staging environment (Windows 2003 w / IIS 6.0), which is an exact copy of the output.

Exception type: HttpCompileException Exception Message: d: \ inetpub \ myapp \ BaseControl.cs (3): Error CS0234: Namespace name 'Linux' namespace does not exist in 'System' Remembering an assembly reference?)

I have copied the original file from the output (Windows 2003 w / IIS 6.0) back down on the platform and get the same error I also got the application pool Recycled and restarted. I still get this result.

Has everyone experienced this issue and how has it been resolved?

Update:

.NET 3.5 framework has been installed on the development and staging server. Every environment is hosted on the same server. Development environment is working just fine.

My web The config file was missing from my staging environment. I web Copying config to production environment and doing everything ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -