Running BASH script from iPhone app? -


Actually, I'm thinking that the console script (from the iPhone app) to download a program from a repository Is written which I have set up, has responded, then after a time the program is deleted and respring, so it requires root privileges, and it is interactive that the user can determine how much the program Till late I have a script written to me, and when the phone is called from the mobile terminal, it works fine, but is it a way to do a jailbroken app (without the use of mobile terminal / ssh / bosprifs) Is it better to have a better way of achieving it? Thanks

Jason is right here It is very restricted and as we all know that all apps Number of Sandboksd. But it is not impossible because the objective-C is just a C, you can use

  system ( "ls");  

To execute an original LS command and if you look into your GDB output it works. Eltheo You can also use Popan to get the app to get the stream to work with data.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -