When to use lambda expressions instead of a Where clause in LINQ -


I'm actually digging in LINQ, and I'm trying to exclude this Lambda expression business. I'm not seeing the benefits of some nuances of syntax. Primarily, I think that Lambda's expression is a different way of using only a single clause. Why would not I just use a clause where? What is lambda expression more efficient?

Is it just a syntax to attract other programmers to feel comfortable in C #? Have not I been exposed yet in other better use cases for Lambda Expression?

Take a look at this article:

Normally , We recommend cementet because it is usually simple and more readable; Although there is no meaning difference between method syntax and query syntax, in addition to this, some questions, such as retrieving the number of elements matching a specified condition, or those that retrieve the maximum value element in the source sequence Only method calls can be expressed in the form. Reference documentation for the standard query operator in System.Linq namespace is usually the method Uses Akyvinyas. Therefore, even when you start to write LINQ queries, it is useful to know how to use questions in query syntax and query expression.

And also the question:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -