actionscript 3 - flex textflow dyniamic height -


Such scenerio me in my Flex application: child's parents Vbox-> Kanwas-> Pret-> Tekstflo < / P>

The dynamic height of the text flow in this scenerio me now; Her parents here root parent parent I have an item of datagrid.

I need the height of the rows to adjust it according to the content.

I am currently importing the XML textflow, then the number of lines, the text height then the textflow & amp; According to the number of lines it is reconnected with measured height & amp; Height of the text.

How do I delete it? Adding it again, coz is taking too much time in updating it?

Thanks in advance

The answer may be delayed but someone else can benefit. Insert textflow and sprite to create a creation on the canvas or object. round of.

I do not know that this step is necessary, but it works for me. Add a label with text going into TextFlow (with the same font and fontSize), as well as create a whole audience of creation.

Get height and width from newly created labels. Set Target.width e.target.height (label formation width of the listening function) display objects (above case) these values ​​in canvas and width, then proceed to add the Phantom and Tekstflo.

Note: This was a lazy way for me, using label measurement measurement which would be one more effective way of doing this.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -