apache - My server intermittently won't serve pages to Safari 4... Need help! -


I have still upgraded my browser to Safari 4 and find that our website is something specific for that browser version There are major problems as I clicked through the pages on our site, one or two clicks before the window is empty when the window is empty, there is no source to look at and no problem Is that i How often do I try to reload or if I try to load other pages of the site, I still get a blank window. It seems that the server takes the request and just returns the blank page.

If I wait 15 seconds and then refresh again, the page load is OK. It is not certain why it starts to work again ... maybe no issue of cash ???

This is a PHP site and I have tried to turn on error_reporting (E_ALL), but it is not giving any information. I also tried to insert an echo statement at the beginning of the index.php file and verified that the page is still empty without resenting that statement, so I'm thinking the problem is not php code specific. The Apache error log does not show any problems I have a single site on the local development server and there is no problem in it.

Safari 4 is the only browser that shows this problem. Does anybody have any idea how to debug / fix it?

Operating Apache 2 of my web server Ubuntu Hardy is a MySQL5.

We have an NGX load balancer in front of Apache server and I just thought that safari 4 would be nginx keepalive_timeout Settings need to be 0. All day to find out that once ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -