Best practice to handle large WCF service -


I am working in WPF on a 4-player network game and learning WCF in the process. Up to now, to handle network communication, I have followed the advice from the game: I use a dualHttpBinding and send a message to customers with a CallbackContract interface I use. It works all too well.

However, my service is getting very big, there are methods / callbacks to handle the game, but chat system, login / registration process, matchmaking, roster / player information, etc. both servers and clients It is difficult to maintain because everything has to be redirected to the client page for a single interface example, I have to callback the game page, the lobby page, etc., and I find it very tiresome. I want to be able to handle game callbacks on game pages, chat callbacks etc. on chat window

So what's the best way to handle it? I have thought of many things, but it is not sure what is best: dividing the service into many people, having many "final points" on my service, or partly to implement a service Where are the tips suitable?

Thanks

You must have several components, each of which is limited Should a responsibility - not necessarily a method, but to handle the state for one of those things which deal with you. When you have everything in a service, then your service unbelievably finds itself in itself. Probably each component should be as independent as possible.

I would say that it starts with splitting, where it makes sense and things should be much more manageable.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -