c# - Is it possible to force an auto-property to use a readonly backing field? -


My project includes a large number of classes with those properties whose backing fields are marked as read only because they are only set to production. As a matter of style, I have an auto-property I like to use because it eliminates many boilerplate codes and encourages the use of a member of the asset instead of the banking field. However, when I use an auto-property, I lose the "readable" of my backing field. I understand that the compiler / runtime is able to take advantage of any performance improvement when the field is marked in this way, so I want to be able to mark my auto-property as read-only, something like this: < / P>
  [ReadOnly] Public String LastName {get; }  

instead of

  Private Readonly string _LastName; Public String LastName {get {return _LlastName; }}  

Is there a mechanism already available to do this? If not, is it really beneficial to actually be beneficial to read in the custom banking field?

Uncovering the area as a public is another option, I think, it seems that such an area seems wrong in front of you in a way. I.e.

  public read-only string LastName;  

I do not scare, but you can:

< Ex> public string LastName {get; Private set; }

readonly is not quite as good, but not too bad.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -