Flash - AJAX call -


I want to call a web page from Flash and use the returned data from it (either plain text Or in XML) I see with NetConnection that you can connect to a web service, but I just want to call a plain old web page. It seems that I was able to do this a while ago, but for my life, I can not find the answer on the web. Does anyone know that function / code is going to call a web page in the flash and get data back What about

Thank you,

You only need to use a URL loader.

  var urlRequest: URLRequest = new URLRequest ("http://example.com/page/"); _urlLoader = New URL loader (); _urlLoader.addEventListener (event.complete, onXMLDataLoaded, incorrect, 0, true); _urlLoader.load (URLRequest); XML dataloaded (EVT: event) on function: zero {var xml = new XML (_urlLoader.data); }  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -