Fluent NHibernate: Prevent class from being mapped -


I'm sure it's a piece of cake, but I'm not able to use it Google need to remove I my current configuration:

  return Fluently.Configure () .Database (MsSqlConfiguration.MsSql2005.ConnectionString (c = & gt; c.Is ( "@ data source = PC \ SQLEXPRESS ... ... "))) .Mappings (M = & gt; m.AutoMappings.Add (AutoPersistenceModel.MapEntitiesFromAssemblyOf & LT; PERSON2 & gt; () .Where (T = & gt; t.Namespace == "ExampleData.HumansTest") .UseOverridesFromAssemblyOf & lt; PersonMappingOverrides & gt; (). Convention Discovery.AdframAssabank OFF; & lt; PersonMappingOverrides & gt; ()). Build Configuration ();  

Good works, yet ... but I have some classes that I do not want to map.

pseudo code: there is something

  return Fluently.Configure () .Database (MsSqlConfiguration.MsSql2005.ConnectionString (c = & gt; c.Is (@ " ....... "))) .Mappings (M = & gt; m.AutoMappings.Add (AutoPersistenceModel.MapEntitiesFromAssemblyOf & LT; PERSON2 & gt; () .Where (T = & gt; t.Namespace == "Aksampledatakhumanstest") Kdo_not_map_clas & lt; Unfinisedclass & gt; Kuseoverridsfromssemblyofa & lt; Personmppingoverrides & gt; () Kknvensndiskvrikaddfromssemblyofa & lt; Personmppingoverrides & gt; ())) Kbuildconfigreshn ();  

I will try

  .... Where (t = & gt; t.Namespace == "ExampleData.HumansTest" & amp; amp;! T = typeof (UnfinishedClass)) ...  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -