google maps - How to geocode non-standard business addresses -


I have small databases of business and their addresses are using I, I was probably to get 80% correctness is. If a business has a simple address on a road, Google usually does a good job, however, many businesses have strange addresses, which are presented differently depending on the database. Example:

  Royal Copenhagen Manly 1 Shop 2a, The Coro (Werf and) Manly NSW 2095 (02) 9977 1618  

Find Google's GeoCoder Failure to get a good address for this place However, if I, I can easily find the address, and the pin is the right place:

  2 Coro Manly New South Wales 2095, Australia (02) 9977 1618  

Now, let me get my Geocoding program to find the best location. Inn is trying combinations. Note, on Google Maps, you return very good results, but GeoCoders return very different results.

Does anyone have a programming geocoding database successfully like this?

Personally I use to get long / axial information and I want to map data I use Google's API for I went to the same point where Google was not yet far from a more complex address job but there is more flexibility in the Yahoo API. I'm also running a very small application and it is not an issue using both, but your mileage may vary. is.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -