java - Given Name Formatting -


Anyone can help, thanks

OK, so I have a customer list Which has a customer list. The problem I have is that I have found that all the entries for the customers first and last names are stored in all uppercase letters. And I want to know that anyone knows about some utility that I can use to change their names to the right cover. I just thought of making everything lowercase and creating uppercase uppercase, but it would not always be perfect in all instances. I would like to be able to do this in Java if possible.

A quick up:

Sam O Neil in English names , Jenny McCarthy, Beverly de Angelo, Leonardo DiCaprio, Don Alejandro de la Vega, Werner von Braun, etc. We have trouble when we try to capitalize them properly in software applications. The following java code helps in the situation where capitalization of names is necessary.

After the code "D", "MC", or "MAC", or after any punctuation, makes the letter bigger, and "Macintosh", "von", " There is an exception list for "van", "de", "la", "da", and "di".


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -