methodology - What are the essential concepts all programmers should learn and use? -


I am currently learning to program, and I do not take CS classes, so I basically start from below I am here. I have been issuing codes together for many years, but in reality there was not a good understanding of the necessary concepts needed to work in big projects. Object Orientation is a clear, and I think I started to understand some concepts in there I am doing. Then there are so many discussions and methodologies, such as MVC, UML, Scram, Solid and so many and so many. I have seen many of these but I always stay stumped because some explanation is required about most explanations, other concepts

I want to learn this stuff "correctly", so where do I start?

What are the comprehensive structures I need to understand that enable me to understand all the basis of software architecture / design / development?

What am I missing?

Are there constructions and concepts, as long as I have not cleaned the foundation and what should we wait?

Solid theories are probably the most important

from those people who like you MVC Understand the motivation behind using, why people strongly think about ignorance, important and so on. They are in the main part of good practice.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -