.NET to Java Tutorials -


I have been asked to create a simple database web app using Java. I'm a C # .net programmer and I have not actually created a Java web app in the past. Do you know about any good books / online tutorials that can help catch me on the work of Java web apps?

I get a lot of time getting up to speed, so any deeper examples will help a lot.

I think this blog can help you with some locations Like to make web applications together, you can see here a step by step tutorial http: // static.springframework.org/docs / Spring-MVC step-by-step

and let me know about Microsoft One book from the know that it is "Java to C #" or "C # for Java Developers", I do not remember the name of the book Qin maybe it can help you too, unfortunately this is not an online book.

Hope this helps


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -