regex - How to parse for tags with '+' in python -


When I try to compile it, I get the "Nothing to Repeat" error:

  search = re.compile (r '([^ a-zA-Z0- 9]) (% s) ([^ a-zA-Z0- 9])'% '+ test', re I)  

The problem is '+' How do I manage it?

  re.compile (r '([^ a-zA -Z0- 9]) (% S) ([^ a-zA-Z0-9]) '%' \ test ', re.I)  

"+" In the regular expression the quantifier "is less than Repeat at least once "It has to be followed by something repetitive, or if you want to match it with a literal" + "then it must be saved.

Better, if you want to make your regex dynamically

  re.compile (r '([^ a-zA-Z0- 9]) (% s) ([^ a-zA-Z0- 9])'% re.escape ( '+ Test'), re.i)  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -