reporting - Cognos reports showing no data from url -


I can run all my reports properly from the report studio, so there is no question of query or data or even the specs report Does.

When I tell them to the URL then I do not find any data in the report. Clearly the data should be

We should call just 8.2 to 8.3 And this is not all the reports ... only a few are selected

This is a serious problem because our users can no longer run these reports.

Please help.

-k

By reproducing the reports from scratch on this screen, Using the clipboard was working by copying all the contents and saving it to the old one. There should be something wrong with our reports and Seo upgrade engine.

This fixes 90% of our reports, we still have something that does not behave properly


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -