seo - SubDomains for blogs -


Am I making ribs for my site by creating subdoamins ... because Google domains consider subdomain as .. So, am I going to create / create rivals for my website ....

I want to go to subdomain .. Please tell me the drawbacks as well as the benefits of having a subdomain Tell me ...

Another question ... Most of the subfolders used to blogs Is ... but why WordPress, Blogspot, such as took subdomain I will none look like WordPress to create a blog ... so why took he subdomain .. ???

Am I making subdomains competitive for my site

It does not matter if this is a subdomain or main domain, unless you have a great content and a good hit, you are not competing.

But why WordPress, blogspot likes subdomain like I create any blog, then this will look like in WordPress ... So why has he taken all the domains ... ???

His method of implementing it BTW voted to stop it so programming is not realted.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -