unicode - How can I specify a special character in PHP -


I am trying to output a sigma character (& sigma;) to the label in the Fusion Chart Graph How can I specify that character in a PHP string? I have the htmlentity & amp; Cigma; , but it has not been correctly interpreted by the graph. Is there any way to specify the character in PHP using any type of character code?

You need to make sure that you are sending the correct header while output.

  & lt ;? Php header ('content-type: text / html; charset = UTF-8'); $ Char = utf8_encode (html_entity_decode ('and sigma;')); Copy $ char;  

This will give output to the character.

Edit :

If the characters in the graph are working, the software does not support UTF-8.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -