visual c++ - SetWindowPos() function not moving window? -


I have a dialog that I want to put on the main dialog in another control of any control and position. / P>

  Zero CspAceDlg :: DrawResultsArea () {CWnd * pTabCtl = GetDlgItem (IDC_BUILDTABS); CRect rectTabCtl; // Assign CRect to the control status pTabCtl-> GetWindowRect (& amp; rectTabCtl); Int resX = rectTabCtl.right + 15; Int resY = rectTabCtl.top; // Results Area Results Create (IDD_RESULTSDIALOG, this); result. Satvindo Paus (It, Rex, Razi, / * 608, 19, * / 175, 135, SWP_ShOWWINDOW); Results.ShowWindow (SW_SHOW); } My problem is that in my dialogue resource (IDD_REULTSDIALOG) there are properties named Xoss and Y POT which are seen by overriding my SetWindowPos (and small properties in Resource Editor). Tab wins' Leave me blank) If I set these properties to 0, then my dialog appears in the upper left corner of the main dialog. If I set them in any number, then I think that can guess and take place as far as I want, but after running the application on various proposals, dialogue is displayed at different places. What I really want to do anyway, I have a dialogue relative to this second control on my main dialogue (in this situation my tab control). Why is my SetWindowPos () being ignored, and how can I fix it? Should I Use a Different Function? 

According to the documentation, if you pass in SWP_SHOWWINDOW the window will not run:

If the SWP_SHOWWINDOW or SWP_HIDEWINDOW flag is set, the window can not be moved or resized.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -