web services - Soap under Java 1.3 with Axis -


I am writing a Java web service for legacy SCO machines (which is only available in Java 1.3). I am able to get a recently integrated XML parsing work involving Xerces Jar on my classpath. Although java is screaming about not being able to find javax.xml.soap, even if I have received Axis 1.3 and explicitly claim to include the javaax.xml.soap (axis2-saaj-1.3.jar . *)

However, it tells me that the package javax.xml.soap does not exist. I know that this was not in SDK under Java 1.3, but a consistent version is on my anger square! Can anyone tell me what's going on here?

If you have download distribution then axis-2-decorate injar instead of 1.3.jar distributed .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -