Windows Network adaptor disable enable via Powershell -


My network card is garbage and unless I get a new one, I need a Quickfix I thought My router program needs to be pinged and when ping fails 3 or 4 times, it will reset the network adapter for my wifi card, although I do not know the command line command to do this!

I found the following in a stack overflow question:

  $ adapter = Get-WmiObject -Class Win32_NetworkAdapter | Where-object {$ _. Name-like "* wireless *"} $ editor. Disable () $ adapter Enable ()  

Although it needs to run under the script to run, admin privilege and I do not know that without the powers of manually launching the script to execute

This post shows that the PowerShell script has been accessed by the administrator How to be increased:

To do this, you have a Make the completed work (a scheduled schedule), and set it to run high. After that, give your users the right to perform that task. In this blog post, this process is described in more detail:

Additionally, there is a blog post that goes to the Win32_NetworkAdapter class, and how to do it in PowerShell Expand, in detail:

Using PowerShell to manage network interfaces and Windows services


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -