c# - How can I make a part of text bold in an MS Word table cell? -


I have a C # application that uses MS Word document. Do I have tables where some text in the cell should be bold Is there any way to do this?

I think you are using Microsoft Office Interop.

Example I found: Says:

  using Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word; Using Microsoft.Office.Core; Document varDoc = varWord.Documents.Add (referee vermming, ref worm messing, referee vermming, referee value value); VarDoc.Activate (); VarDoc.ActiveWindow.ActivePane.View.SeekView = WdSeekView.wdSeekCurrentPageHeader; VarDoc.ActiveWindow.Selection.Font.Bold = 1;  

Similarly, use it in your app.

Otherwise, if you are using HTML Tables, then use a dirty method

html tags


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -