c# - How do I ensure that a table triggered SP has completed to use the data? -


In my SQL Server 2008 database there is a trigger that will run to populate a calendar table for inserting and updating first Date information in the table (i.e. start date, end date, repeat sequence information).

I am using linux to access the database using ASP.NET MVVI. My first view is collecting data to populate the input information, and then I want to redirect to a second "result" view, which will include the calculated date

How do I make sure that my The trigger update is complete before reaching the database to populate the "Results" view?

Is there any better way?

The trigger operation will be part of the same transaction, which is due to the original insert or update causing the trigger to fire I do not know Linq2Sql very well that you will know how the operation is complete or not. Ado With Net, I believe that the ExquuteNonQuery will not hit the next line of code until ExecuteNonQuery is complete. I do not think you need to worry about it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -