c++ - How do I generate GUID under Windows Mobile? -


What is a ready-to-use API (C / C ++) in the Windows Mobile ecosystem, which is a GUID Can I use it to generate? I am looking for a simple one-shot API to do this. If there is a complete algorithm to write or some additional third-party modules are required to be used, then I will remove it without it.

Background I use SHNotificationAdd to display information to the user, for which a GUID is required for this. Examples in MSDN and other sources show that the GUID is hard-coded. However, I want to wrap SHNotification * within a class which mixes well within the overall design of my application. MSDN, SHOLFITAIntTA-> CLD is very shy about the information about the representation. There are more questions to be raised than the answer mentioned in "Class"

You do not need to generate a GUID for SHNOTIFICATIONDATA.

If you want WM to notify the object to a COM object, you can only set clsid.

When the SHNOTIFICATIONDATA structure is loading, you can either specify the notification class (cluster), option to get window options (HWN) ) Or both. If you specify a cluster, then your COM component must apply the eSale Notification Callback. If you specify clsid and hwndSink, both COM and Windows Message-style callbacks will be generated.

I have never used COM callback, I always use Windows Message Callback. It is very easy to setup and use and you do not need to generate a GUID.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -