c# - Prevent Multi-select in WPF Tab Control? -


It appears that in a WPF TabControl , the user can select multiple items, either < Kbd> Ctrl-click or Shift-Click .

Is there any property that controls it? Or do I have to organize the clicks / events and clear the other items unselected?

Thanks for Moore's comment, I was able to solve it.

TabControl.Items in each TabItem needs a control to display the contents. My program is using a ListView :

  tabItem.Content = new System.Windows.Controls.ListView ();  

When creating each ListView , set SelectionMode property to single . (Why this is not happening, if is the default one, then the secret is ...)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -