C# windows mobile skins or fancy controls -


I am developing an application for a window mobile 6 using Visual Studio C # 2008 SP1.

However, the design of the application is a bit too much by using standard window controls.

The application I am creating is a phone that will be installed on WM6, so I'm looking for controls, which I can drag on the form which looks like what the phone is like is feeling. Or just skins

Any third party control or skins that can do better? However, I do not have to pay for anything if they are fit for the requirements of my application.

If there is no one, then any ideas for how to make them self? Any website tutorials?

Many thanks for any advice,

Steve

< Take a look at P>


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -