cocoa - How do I edit an interface builder object programmatically? -


I created a label using the interface builder, and now I use the code instead of the IB color to label the background Color selector (I want to do this so that I can define the color using RGB and finally I can change the color of the label for the label.)

I am using coded code in the properties of the IB object How do I edit?

My code looks like this:

  //. H file #import & lt; UIKit / UIKit.h & gt; @ Infrastructure IBAppDelegate: NSObject {UILabel * label; } @ Property (Nonomatic, Rectangle) IBotlet UILBL * Label; @end //.m file #import "IBAppDelegate.h" @ implementation IBAppDelegate @ synthesis label; (Memory content ...) @end  

  - (zero) application idbackback : (UIApplication *) Application {self.label.backgroundColor = [UIColor colorWithRed: 0.1f green: 0.2f blue: 0.3f alpha: 1.0f]; }  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -