css float - Force a floated or absolutely position element to stay "in the flow" with CSS -


I'm looking for a way to force float or fully deployed elements to stay in flow in CSS I am I am thinking a lot of CSS is stupid to do nothing like the flow: on the flow: to keep it in the flow or to take it out

The point is that I have a variable height I want to div with a div element, I have a floating image on the left in the div, and I want the div to be at least the height of the photo; I also want to be at least that which is all the text in the flow ( This is clearly a Or is not).

I need to change the size in the picture. I am currently using a jQuery solution, but acting it because I do not feel like debugging, and I think should have any kind of CSS solution, I'm asking.

Does anybody know how I can do this? I usually go with overflow: hidden or overflow: automatically

.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -