Custom scroll layout with fisheye in WPF -


I know that the Windows form is good but I'm new to WPF

I read the RSS reader I want to make an application like this - every note will be displayed in the main window in the post like frame and all the notes chained and scrolled up and down until scrolling. I also want to include a fishee scene - a note will display full size in the center of the screen and will rotate on the edge.

I have custom control, change and databasing concept, but I'm not sure how to deal with displaying and scrolling notes in the main window. The questions are:

  • Have you been suggested to organize, display, and scroll a series of notes?
  • On the screen should be a single note to find your position or it should be notified by its container?
  • How is the solution provided in this kind of solution that opens the related notes as "more than one popup" note that is connected to a line with the original one?
  • Is there a standard solution for displaying and adding such popup-widgets (shake, attach, collapse)?
(like running correlated results in Adobe Flash in Google Wonder Wheel)
  • If there is any similarity in your proposal for your GUI structure (form, swing, SWT) So, the comparison is also welcome.

    Thanks in advance!

  • It seems that you describe the "carousel control" or "element flow" or "cover flow" I have added some links.


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    c++ - Linux and clipboard -

    Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

    booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -