How can WPF RIchtextbox display Unicode? -


I use WPF RichTexBox control in WPF project. The problem I am having is that the Unicode system Windows .form. Can not display as a Win project in the Reach Text box.

Example: When I copy the paragraphs of Chinese language and paste it on the WPF RETextbox. The font is broken and can not be displayed. But when I use the System.Windows.Forms.RichTextbox control, I display correctly.

So, how can I solve this problem in the WPF project?

I suppose you are using a font that does not support Unicode Chinese characters To display, make sure that you are using the Unicode font. (If you do not know, try some common fonts, such as in Tomo, WordPad.)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -