migration - Building Proxy/Stub dll in VS 2008 -


I have an ATLCOM project that migrated from VC6 to VS2008. My question is, how can I make PS Delan VS 2008?

In VS 2008, there is a separate PS project in new ATL projects which makes PS DLL. But migration from VC6 did not make this project.

I tried to call NMK on PS MK file but it returns a redefinition error for an AML type which is included automatically along with our source file in the Windows Header File solution. Defined by defining WIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN preprocessor, which does not include unnecessary header files. Can I do this while using NMAK?

Is there any other way of making PS DLL?

Aron's suggestions seem logical but I am unable to find some of those things about which they Was doing. So I tried a different approach.

I created an empty ATL (server) project in VS 2008. This automatic al. Creates a PS project with the project.

I copied the vcproj file to the PS project in my project folder and it was converted to myprojectname ps.vcproj.

Then I opened my solution and added a new copy project to it. I changed the name of the project in VS 2008 in myprojectname ps and removed all the files which were already included in it.

Next I can include my _i.c, _p.c,, dlldata.c and .def files in the project. In the settings under Linker> Input> Module Definition File , I've added my def file name.

That's it! Worked like a charm.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -