Nested tables: 1px border with css -


I am trying to create a table with 1px black border.

Get me the nest table in the main table, and "thick" boundaries where the next code ends I want a 1px border everywhere

I have this effect:

  table.outer {border: 1px black solid; Boundary-fall: collapse;} TD {boundary: 1 px black solid; Boundary-fall: collapse;} table. Integrity (boundary: 1px black solid; boundary-fall: collapse;}  

I understand you correctly, you can use the limit

For example, in your nested table you can set

  border-left: 0;  

To get "resultant" 1 pix border on the left side of the nested table.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -