OpenID in django without local site accounts -


I am working on a DJ site, which I want to do the authentication section exactly like how stack overflow works Does. A new user arrives at the site, they click on "create new account", select their open-end provider, become valid, then the account for them is created as "OpenIDSier 4356" or username is. Users can go to preferences and change username to whatever they want. I do not have any kind of local account sign-up

I've been working in the Dinggo-Ethiopaid for a number of days and this is the only way that works with the addition of openID identification to the existing account oak, whenever you do not have the degengo-ethopenidine installed You can not even run your site by the time you do not even have the jojo-registrations installed ...

Before I try to get it another day Spends wrestling Not what I want, if I do something like this is possible / is a good idea, so I just will know the batsman. I have seen that there are some other openIDed plugins out there that are out there. Is any of them better at doing what I am trying to do?

Does not depend on the DNS - registration.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -