Remove * from label in JQuery -


I am using JQUery in my application.

I am getting one

  & lt; Label id = "label1" & gt; First name & lt; Span class = "req" & gt; & Lt; Em> * & Lt; / Em> & Lt; / Span & gt; & Lt; / Labels & gt; $ ("# Label" + div_id + "") clone () .; Clone.remove ('time'); Warning (clone.text ()); // FirstName *  

to display but I only need the first name

How to do this in JQUery ... otherwise there is someone

< / Div>

Working code:

/ P>

  var clone = $ ("# Label 1"). Clone (); $ ("Time", clone) .remove (); Warning (clone.text ());  

or

  warning ($ ("# label 1") .clone () .html (). Replace (/ & lt; span. * /, ''));  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -