SSIS get reference to package -


I am trying to add an executable SQL function to the program within a script work of my SSIS package. I know that there is an executable collection in the Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Runtime.Package class, which I can add to my new work, but how do I get the reference to Im package inside?

It is not possible, SSIS does not support self-modified packages.

To do whatever you are trying to do, the job code does not have access to the package API, so you can not get the context of package objects from any object. But even if you find a way to stop it - the results are not as expected, because the package is not allowed to modify itself on runtime.

If you can tell what you really want to accomplish is a special way of doing this) - Someone can find a way to do this, that you can use a child's package It is okay to modify a child package before to apply your package, or it may be enough to change some variables that are later in this package for SQL work Used by


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -