SubSonic Change DropDown Value for Load Drops SUB -


I used the subsonic generator to create some aspx pages, it works fine on some pages, Generates dropdown boxes for key standards. How can the code drop in the load in the load? Or where I need to change it

For example, I have a laborer's table and a worker's table. In the table of workers, there is a worker, first name and last name field and workers with worker ID field is. The generator sets it to automatically show the first name in the dropdown. I want to change the value so that both have the first name and last name.

I'm sure I have to add code which does something like the first name + "last name".

I just do not know where to generate this code. I think the load sub leaves, but it does not seem that I need to modify.

If it loads with a foreign key, it loads from a database table.

If you need to include the field in the query, try creating a view with the aggregate field like in the code behind the FSPX page, from the view to load the combo box. Select.

/ div>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -