tomcat - Which way is best, to implement Comets in a Java Servlet -


I want to write an epicode that uses the comet pattern - this is a request which happens when an event occurs. When it may be reacting to the server, instead of responding immediately to the request.

What is the easiest application server to use for this purpose, is this:

1) Its nio package
2) JT with its continuity
3) or some other options

I think the main criterion should be:
- the ease of use
- reliability
- Speed ​​

I tried Tomcat / NIO last week. It started very great and easy, but I soon ran into problems because there is no way to send the data from the client to the server after the comet request is opened. Apart from this, you need a different abstract framework to deal with the connection and it requires some quicks and hacks to run with different browsers. I forgot about that.

PubSubHub ... can be another option for the abstract on different servers, using a frame called a stream called Server or Athoswasthor. Jiti I have not tried.

Greetings, Zid


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -