tsql - How can I SELECT where there is a specific link in a linking table or there is no link? -


I have two tables:

  video --------- - ---- VideoID VideoGroup ID User ID  

and

  VideoTag -------------- Video ID Tag ID  

I want to select all video group ID where producer is 1, 2 or 3 and there are 10 or 11 or 12 videos or videos attached or there are no tags related to the video. . Can I do it in the same question?

I think you want to join a left with an empty probe

  Select VEE from V. videogrouped video. Videvideoid = vt.videoid at v.te.videoid where v.creatoruserid (1, 2, 3) and (vt.tagid is empty or vt .tagid in (10, 11, 12))  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -