c# - Is it possible to set the actual SQL that the entity framework provider will execute? -


My entity structure provider (Corlabs / MySQL / Derart) is creating ridiculously slow queries.

Is it possible to execute the actual SQL query for me which will be executed?

Thank you

It's weird, I was just looking. Halfway through webcast, they showed the same query generated by the script written by EF and Linq-To-Sql generated; Linq-to-sql generated script was way more efficient Now I do not know the use of linq-to-sql is an option for you, but I thought you should know,

relating to your question In the same way, I do not compel EF and Linux-to-SQL to defeat the whole purpose of EF and Linux-like-SQL, like your own SQL command, to avoid the TSQL programmer writing in the wire. ?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -