c++ - Trouble with QxtGlobalShortcut -


I am trying to set global shortcuts to use QxtGlobalShortcut for my applcation. Here is my code:

  QxtGlobalShortcut m_hotkeyHandle; M_hotkeyHandle.setShortcut (QKeySequence ("Ctrl + Shift + X")); M_hotkeyHandle.setEnabled (true); Connect (& amp; m_hotkeyHandle, Signal (active), this, slot (hotkeyd ())); Zero MainWindow :: hotkeyPressed () {QMessageBox :: Information (this, "Good", "Hot Key Trigger", "Yes", "No"); }  

But after the applcation started I found:

Failed to register QxtGlobalShortcut: "Ctrl + Shift + X"

and my program is not activated after pressing the hot key. What should I do?

There was a bug in the Qxt-lib 0.5 with the shortcut. I talked to the developer and I knew that I needed to update the library just from Dev-branch (0.5.1 work).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -