java - How to implement a custom cell renderer for ScrollTable in GWT -


I have used widgets for GWT and I need a custom cell renderer so that I separate this code separately The rest of the app can

I would like to use generic if possible to secure this cell renderer as long as a value and calculate something before displaying the result. There is no such good example on how a custom renderer can be implemented.

I'm not sure about ScrollTable, but if you get the PagingScrollTable from GWT incubator < Code>, you can use columnDefinition for AbstractColumnDefinition & lt; RowType, ColType & gt; . Then you can call cell renderer & lt; Bread type, calltip & gt; can override and apply it:

  columnDefinition.setCellRenderer (cellrendender);  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -