javascript - jQuery Intellisense using something other than $ -


I am currently using two libraries (prototype and jquery), in this way I have implemented the jQuery nozzle method And it's set equal. $ J:

var $ j = jQuery.noConflict ();

The problem is, jquery-1.3.2-vsdoc.js now does not recognize my $ j as a valid entry logic.

Is there any way to change this? I played with jquery-1.3.2-vsdoc.js and had no results.

Thank you!

jquery-1.3.2-vsdoc.js on line 51

 < Code> jQuery = window.jQuery = window $ = Function (selector, context) with { 

  jQuery = window.jQuery = window. $ = Window $ J = function (selector, context) { 

You have to lie a little bit in the studio because the source of VSDok no longer matches the execution source, but it should be a secure hack .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -